Thursday 14 August 2014

Vita Liberata 2-3 week tan

The search for the perfect false tan is almost as frustrating as the search for the perfect foundation. Over the years, I've tried them all. St. Tropez (not dark enough), St. Moritz (stinks), Sublime Bronze (Can't see where you're putting it - streak extravaganza), Fake Bake (love but it comes off in a terrible fashion) and finally Xen Tan - which is my ultimate favourite tan. For me, it's an amazing colour, it has a redder undertone, which compliments the pinky tones of my skin and doesn't leave me with a yellow/green tinge to my skin. Importantly though, at least for me anyway, it comes off nicely. It doesn't go patchy and disgusting in the usual areas - collarbone, wrists etc, although it does stick to my dry underarms. A small price to pay I feel.

Could I just stop though and say, I've found the perfect tan, stop trying others. No, I couldn't. This was of course only exacerbated by a boots 3 for 2 offer on false tan. I decided to try Vita Liberata 2-3 week tan. My friend has raved about it for a while now and I trust her as her tan is always beautiful. And this tan does not disappoint. I got the dark mousse. My only qualms are that it's not very dark, and it doesn't last 2-3 weeks. But it's super easy to apply and it dries straight away, meaning you can apply it in the morning and go about your daily business - it even has no smell whatsoever. And it fades like a natural tan. Its not cheap - I think I paid £40 but it is in my opinion, one of the nicest tans that you can buy. I still use my Xen Tan dark lotion when I want a really deep tan, but for every day, this is now my go to tan. And if it's on 3 for 2, you're getting money off in a way. Well worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment