Sunday 27 November 2011

Desperate Scousewives

I absolutely love reality TV programmes such as Jersey Shore and TOWIE so being from Liverpool, I cant wait for the start of Desperate Scousewives which starts on E4 on Monday 28th at 10pm. I know a lot of people are going to slate it, but as with all of these programmes we have to realise that they are an exaggerated reality, and many of the scenes are set up. Whilst it isn't scripted, there is definitely truth to the rumour that they get told what to say.

I had the pleasure of doing Debbie O'Toole's make up on friday, who is one of the stars of the show. She was lovely and very pretty. Hopefully, the girls will show the glamour that Liverpool girls are famed for. I hope people take it with a pinch of salt and don't show too much jealousy. Here is a picture of Debbie with make up done by me:


No comments:

Post a Comment