Friday 4 November 2011

New Illamasqua Store in Liverpool!

Alex Box, Joe Corre and two Garlands performers at the opening of Illamasqua Liverpool on Wednesday night.

I am so ridiculously excited about the opening of the new Illamasqua store in the met quarter. It opened last saturday but had it's official opening party on wednesday night with both Alex Box and Joe Corre in attendance. I absolutely love the store, it looks amazing. Previous to the store opening in Liverpool though, I had never really tried any illamasqua products as they weren't the easiest to get hold of.

I went in the other day and was served by my lovely friend Paddy. I got;

  • Skin Base Foundation in Number 9.
  • Powder Blusher in Lover, which is an amazing light peachy coral similar to Melba from MAC.
  • Cream Pigment in Androgen. Another gorgeous coral product which can be used as a base or alone as a cream blusher.
  • Pure pigment in Alluvium. A gorgeous deep blue with gold glitter flecks running through it.
  • Pure pigment in Berber, which is an amazing cranberry colour and is part of the new collection, Theatre of the Nameless.
I cannot wait to try all the new products out and as soon as I do I will let you know what I think of them. I have been wearing skin base foundation for a couple of days and I really like it so far, but I will definitely do a more in depth review when I have been wearing it for a little bit longer.

My friends Sarah and Rachael also work there so go in and have a little look round, I'm sure you will be greeted with amazing service, as I was. 


1 comment:

  1. Love Illamasqua! I tried to guess my Skinbase colour and got it wrong, was gutted because my skin looked flawless just a completely different colour to the rest of me! Will have to pay Paddy a visit :0)

    I'm addicted to one of their brushes as well, it's like a 109 but slightly longer and synthetic so it doesn't malt and lose dye all the time. <3

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete