Friday 22 June 2012

Benefit She Laq

I have been looking for years for something that is waterproof to fill in the large gaps that I have in my eyebrows. I've never found anything that I was completely satisfied with and I settled with a MAC paintpot in quite natural to fill in my brows. I loved the texture and still use it, along with my HD brow pencil to fill in my brows, as both have a warmth that compliments my red hair. But I have now found an AMAZING product that allows me to use my existing products and then just seal my brows with an amazing waterproof layer!

Not only does it seal by brows in place but it has the capacity to turn any make up product into a waterproof one! I have used a drop of it in mascara that I have decanted, and more recently I used a few drops of it in foundation in order to seal that into place too. It does alter the product slightly, mainly where colour is concerned. This doesn't really bother me too much as I just love using it for my eyebrows. I use it straight from the bottle and brush it onto my brows. I then give it a few seconds to set and brush my brows through with a spooly so that they don't look really rigid, as once this sets, it's set! 

It's a must have product for hot summer months, (which you will definitely only get if you are going away on holiday!)

No comments:

Post a Comment