Friday 22 June 2012

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Serum UPDATE

I have been using this serum for about 4 weeks now and I have noticed a massive difference in my skin. It feels nicer, looks more radiant and healthy and most importantly, has diminished a few of my fine lines. I had noticed previously that some wrinkles had started to appear around my eyes and one quite defined one on my forehead. The ones around my eyes have almost completely gone and the one on my forehead, which I was particularly conscious of, has almost disappeared too. I have applied the serum twice a day, combined with one of my favourite moisturisers. This month it has been either Embryolisse Lait Creme Concentrait or MAC Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel. I then use the MAC charged water eye cream too. 

The biggest change has come from my mum's use of the product. She hasn't looked after her skin quite as much as she should have done in years gone by and she does have quite a bit of sun damage too. Her skin has completely changed for the better with her use of this product. Like me, she uses it twice a day. The biggest difference has been seen in the skin around her eyes. Before, the skin was quite baggy yet it has completely tightened up over the past month. I cannot wait to see what the results are like as she continues to use the product. 

I'm dying to try the foundation too, although I'm not sure what it will be like, or if it will be as effective as the serum. If any of you have tried it please let me know what you have thought of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment