Thursday 8 November 2012

TWO magazine

I know I've already posted about TWO magazine before, but just as a quick reminder to you all, TWO magazine is a FREE make up magazine, created by the amazing Pixiwoo. I was lucky enough to train with Sam and Nic, who have a youtube channel under the name of Pixiwoo and have had over a million hits. Since training with them, I have obtained an English degree and their fame has gone off into the stratosphere. They deserve all the praise that they receive, as they are truly fantastic make up artists and I'm very lucky to be writing for their magazine. 

If you haven't clicked already, go to www.two-magazine.com or you can also download the app on your iPhone or iPad. In the first issue, you will find my work on pages 38&39, a small piece about the Pantone colour institute in New York and how it influences our make up choices, and in the second issue, my piece is about one of the most prominent trends for AW12, a dark lip and a dark eye. You can find that on Pg 70 along with some amazing artwork by my friend Rebecca Adams, a fantastic illustrator who creates some amazing fashion images. 

Of course, it's not only about my work, the magazine contains amazing insight into the make up industry and is perfect for make-up artists (those who are learning, as well as those who have been in the industry for years) and generally just those who want a good fashion read. It's really a fantastic magazine and best of all, it's free. Please  check it out now!

No comments:

Post a Comment