Tuesday 28 May 2013

Scouse Honey Company Lip Balms

Having suffered from dry lips for pretty much all of my life, made worse by taking roaccutane as a teenager, I am always on the look out for a good lip balm. I've tried them all, Vaseline - which isn't actually a lip balm but a protective barrier, Carmex, Blistex. You name it, I've tried it. 

So I decided to put a post on facebook for some recommendations and Scouse Honey Company got back to me. I bought 3 flavours of their natural lip balm for £5 - a bargain as I've paid a fortune for some lip balms! They are made right here in Liverpool from bees in an apiary in the owner's back garden! I love the fact that it's all natural and they're a local company - but what I love even more is the fact that the lip balm actually works! I no longer have dry, cracked lips. I CAN WEAR MATTE LIPSTICKS AGAIN! My favourite lipstick ever is MAC Ruby Woo and I haven't been able to wear it for years, until I found this little saving grace. 

They hand deliver for free in Liverpool but also ship nationwide. Their stocks are limited obviously due to the fact that they can only collect a certain amount of honey, but if you can get your hands on this amazing little tub of goodness then you must do it! I promptly ordered another 3 vanilla and put them everywhere - in my car, in my handbag, in my kit!

You can visit their website www.scousehoney.co.uk or get them on twitter - @scousehoneyco

I promise you won't regret it!

P.S They do other beauty products, which I have but haven't got round to trying yet. Once I have, I will let you all know what I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment