Friday 6 June 2014

FINALLY!!! A cream bronzer for oily skin!

Oily skin has its benefits - less wrinkles, looking like you glow from within, that kind of thing. It also has its disadvantages and not being able to use cream products is one of them. Now really, I haven't had any need to use cream products because an hour after I put on my powder bronzer it looks dewy anyway but nevertheless, I've always loved the idea of using creams and creating a gorgeous glowing skin that will last and most importantly won't look like I've washed my face with a deep fat fryer! 

The day has finally came. Yesterday, MAC released their range of BB bronzers. I've got to say that I've been in LOVE with their compact BB cream for dry skins - it looks like silk on the skin and actually has a really nice coverage to it, a little more than your average BB cream but not so that it looks or feels heavy on the skin. Alas, I cannot wear it because its properties mean that it pumps moisture into the skin. The tube version, created for a more oily skin, doesn't settle right on me either. Now they have expanded the range to include a compact cream bronzer, and a tube gel bronzer. I was sceptical at first about the tube, having not been a fan of the original tube BB, however when I've tried it, all of my scepticisms have been blown away. I cannot get enough. And here's more...it SETS!!! It gives my skin a glow and then stays there. It doesn't move around the skin like it's compact cream sister, but stays where I put it. Better still, the colours are so gorgeous! Golden, refined golden and amber all give gorgeous bronze glows with a slight shimmer - perfect for the summer! I've just bought Amber so far as I've yet to try the others but I have a feeling that refined golden (the darkest of the three) will be coming with me on holiday this year. They're just to die for. 

I haven't tried the compact on anybody yet with it just having came out yesterday but I'm sure it will be gorgeous! And they're permanent! LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment