Sunday 8 June 2014

Jump the gun??

You'll probably remember (it was only the other day), I went in all guns blazing, raving about the tube BB bronzers that mac have brought out. Now...when I've tried them in work, it has been when my makeup has been on for a fair few hours and we are having a play with new products - and I've loved it every time! However, for the past couple of days, I've applied it after foundation and before powder and for some reason, it just hasn't worked. It's looked patchy and quite ashy. I have no idea why it's doing this and now I'm fearing that I've jumped the gun and should have waited until I had given it a good test drive before I insisted that you all buy it. I've still to try the compact one so maybe I will give that a go and see if it's any better. I love the normal BB compact so have a feeling I will love the bronzers too but I will let you all know when I have used them enough to make a rounded judgement!

I hope you haven't all gone out to buy it but if you have, and you loved it, tell me how you're applying it. In work, I've used a 131 brush (discontinued) and outside of work I've used a Real Techniques buffing brush. 

Thanks for reading, 

Lisa x

No comments:

Post a Comment