Wednesday 23 May 2012

Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Serum

I'm a big fan of serums. With having oily skin I prefer their watery texture and the way that they seemingly sink into the skin so quickly allowing make up application straight after it. I've recently purchased this as I have read so many amazing reviews, with a lot of them comparing it to Lauder's Advanced Night Repair. So thought I would give it a go myself. With having oily skin I suffer from open pores and I have some acne scars so I'm hoping that that will all get evened out! I'm also getting on a bit now and I'm noticing some fine lines on my forehead. Hopefully prevention not cure will be found in this little bottle! I'm only on day two and so far I have noticed that my skin feels smoother, yet has also become slightly more oily. I'm taking this as a good thing because this is what my skin does when it's healthy and is nothing that good primer and foundation cannot fix! I will keep you posted. (Also the packaging is annoying because you can't see how much you have used and the pipette makes it all spill over onto the sides).

1 comment:

  1. Hello there,

    I am also interested in getting one for myself. Have you seen any visible results in terms of lightening up the acne scars marks?

    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete