Wednesday 23 May 2012

HD Brows Update!

I have blogged before about my HD Brows but I thought I would let you know about the new lady who is doing my brows, Rachael Hall. I checked out her website not so long ago, and thought she was fantastic. She is based in Manchester and is a trainer for HD Brows. While Skin Deep introduced me to HD Brows and really improved my shape initially, they weren't giving me the satisfaction that I really wanted., Rachael gave me this in my first appointment with her. Not to mention she completely sold me the pencil, which is amazing. Her expertise is shown by the fact that she has many celebrity clients. If you get a chance, check her out www.rachaelhall.com or @HDbrowsbyRach on twitter. She is a true pro and has given me the brows I have always wanted. I'm waiting for her to come to me again on Saturday and then I will update you with a before and after pic!


No comments:

Post a Comment