Sunday 27 May 2012

Lil Star Hairdressing!!

As many of you may have noticed, I'm now teaming up with Lil Star Hairdressing to bring my clients the best in hair and make up! Lil Star is a salon based in Bootle. Started by Kelly over 2 years ago, Yas, Katie and Bekki make up the team. I'm so happy to be joining them! Even though I love travelling around to everybody (which I will still be doing) I need a base so that I can fit more clients in as I'm finding that I'm driving around more than I'm doing make up and my cancellation lists have more people on them than I have appointments. I hope you all understand why I have made the move and I can't wait to get underway with it!

Where is the salon?

The Salon is on Hawthorne Road, L20 2DW and the contact number is 0151-922-2021. We're holding an open day on Sunday 10th June from 2pm-6pm so if you get the chance it would be wonderful to see you there! There's refreshments and goody bags and you will get to meet us all and see us in action. Even if you have a make up or hair query that you want answering or if your fed up with your style at the moment, come and speak to us and see what we can do for you! For both hair and make up we carry out in depth consultations so you will never go away unhappy. Models will be modelling our creations on the day so come along and see what we're about! 

No comments:

Post a Comment